Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged!

My blog friend and old high school friend Joanna tagged everyone that reads her blog. I will play along since I always read her blog. I'm not sure how this works but I think this is what you're supposed to do...First, the rules.1. link back to the person who tagged you. (did it, above)2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.4. tag people at the end of your entry.


My Six Facts:

1. I always have to be wearing lipstick! I mean always, I have super pale lips that I just hate so I feel they must always have some color!

2. I take two showers a day, usually no matter what I did during the day! I love to feel clean before bed and in the morning it helps me feel awake and refreshed, I didn't think this was too weird until I realized not many other people do this.

3. I watch All My Children and One Life to Live! I know know, but really I am not watching them during the afternoon hours, I tivo them and watch them either when Ava is napping or at night or in the morning before she is awake! I know, I have issues...but I am addicted, they have even made me cry now that I am prego!

4. I love love pizza! I could eat it everyday, and I am really not that picky about it, of course I love great pizza but I will eat just about any pizza, and if I don't eat it you know its bad!

5. I must admit I read other peoples blogs that I don't even know...I even copied this from Joanna's friend who said she is a blog stalker, I am too! I love it!

6. I love the candy, circus peanuts they are the soft sugary orange candy that looks like peanuts, not to many people I know like these! In fact I wish I was eating them now!

Okay, now I am supposed to tag four other people...I have already read Joanna's so here are my four people, Sara H., Tiffany D., Denise O., and Kelley F. Okay I don't have a lot of friends that blog so it was easy to pick these people, we will see if any of them do it!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

You are too cute! I love that you did this, how fun! :) Thanks for playing.
The little orange peanut thing cracked me up. I totally remember those. I used to get them at the grocery store when I was little from the nice old man who handed out free candy...come to think of it, that's a little scary. :) But I like them too.