Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back to the Pool!




Yep, we are at the park again with the pool! Well, what can I say this is what you do when you live in Las Vegas and don't own a pool of your own. Ava always is saying "swim" so we took her to the really nice pool area with grass! This is the same place you can't bring your camera so I snick one photo while we were taking a break. She had a great time as always splashing around, jumping off the edge of the pool into her daddy's arms over and over again!

After we left we were all hungry so we headed to In-Out- Burger. Doesn't what Ava is eating look yummy, fries, tomatoes and half a bun with cheese! Yum! On our way home she passed out and took a long nap! It was a nice Friday afternoon! Oh except for the part where I was having "fake" contractions on the car ride home! I never had those with Ava not until the end when she was due. Has anyone else out there experienced this?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yes! I only had them this pregnancy too. I had them pretty consistently sometime, way too early. My midwife told me I need to drink LOTS of water when I have them, and then take a warm bath, and if all else fails drink a glass of red wine. Gotta make that baby stay in there!

Sam and Bria said...

I had them with both starting at around 25 weeks. They got worse with Korbin, but they stayed about the same with Ella. No fun, sorry. :) Bria