Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pictures For Sara!








Okay Sara here is Cole's room in progress! Hopefully my unprofessional pictures I just took shows how cute the color came out and hopefully you can see how cute the dresser is!! It matches the bedding so good! More pictures will follow as it becomes more of a room. I will also take some pictures of Ava's room once her big girl bed gets put up along with her new pink trim around her room. Sorry Ava looks so ratty, we haven't gotten ready for the day, we are lazy!


So I also had to post these pictures from last night, on the way to Costco she fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep for our shopping trip, so this is the second time its happened at Costco, gotta love it when your child sleeps threw shopping! She woke up and we all went to Borders and she checked out the latest new books out there!

2 comments:

Harper said...

Oh my gosh!!! So freakin' cute! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person! Miss you!!

Joanna said...

It looks so cute! I know it's going to be adorable!