Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Big Girl Bed!

Last night was the first night for Ava in her "big girl bed". I have to admit I was super nervous that she wouldn't go sleep in it or that she would get out of her bed in the middle of the night. Miracle of miracles happened neither one happened! Success! She slept all night in her bed and when she got up she was sitting in the corner of the bed, as happy as could be! Not that this took out all my worries I am already praying she does good tonight and for her nap today in her bed! Am I the only one who is crazy for being a little stressed about the transition from crib to bed?
Okay here is an update on Cole's room...looking a little messy and crazy, hard to believe there will be a little guy in there in about ten weeks! Yikes!

3 comments:

Harper said...

I'm so glad she slept for you!! You were worried...and I would've been the same way! I love both of their rooms! I want a chair rail in Trevor's room now!

Denise said...

The bed is too cute! I love the colors for Cole's room as well. Can't wait to see it in person next month.

Shan said...

very cute bed! isn't it a relief when things happen the way you hope they do. we switched our younger daughter, leia over to her big bed pretty early (before she turned 2) and i was kinda nervous and i felt kinda sad cuz she was so young...but, the fact that she wasn't alone (she shares a room with kaia) helped a lot.
anyways, i'm glad it went well. :)
p.s.~thanks for the comment on my blog...it's nice to make new "blog friends".