Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Long Beach Trip- Part Two
























On Sunday we went to the Orange County Fair. It was really big and nice, I have really only been to the Fresno Fair and it 3x's the size! We didn't make it around the whole fair. We did make it to the KiddieLand area which had lots of rides and lots of small rides for even Ava to ride on! She of course loved it! Until she had a breakdown in the middle of the fair and ran on the cement and cut both of her knees up!


After the knee incident we ate fair food and were all better! She loves to ride on her daddy but hasn't quit got the concept of having to really hold on to him just yet. The other picture is of a camera you can stand in, Grant tried to take a picture of the two of us but she then flashed him, which was pretty funny! We had a really nice getaway from Las Vegas, we are so happy that Grant's brother's family lives there, and that its really only around a 4 hour drive to go! Maybe someday we will join them in living there! Thank you Garrett and Alisia for letting us stay at your house and taking over your bedroom!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Yay! Looks like so much fun. I agree, the Fresno Fair does not measure up to most fairs.
OK I know it took me awhile but I just realized why you are titling it Long Beach trip. Until just now I thought you were saying you were taking a beach trip that was really long. But now I get that you are actually in Long Beach. :) Yes, some of us take longer at these things...I am one of them.