Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bette Midler!!

Last night I got to go see Bette Midler! My friend Tiffany got 3 free tickets to her show at Caesar's! How lucky am I! It was awesome to be able to go, the tickets that were free would have been $250 bucks too! Before we went we ate at The Cheesecake Factory, which was of course super yummy!


Before the show we met her sister-in-law Chuli (she just got off work) and of course we had to take a picture before the show next to Bette, since cameras are not allowed inside.
Okay so here is the 3 of us after the show! It was a great show she sang a few of her big hits that most everyone knows, The Rose, Wind Beneath my Wings, When a man Loves a Woman, and From a Distance, and yes my eyes filled with lots of water when she sang From a Distance. I recommend going to see the show if you are in Las Vegas, and have some money!! She sang around 6-7 songs had lots of funny skits and told really funny crude jokes! (: Thanks Tiffany- I had lots of fun!!

No comments: