Thursday, July 17, 2008

M&M World Fun!?!?!
























Yesterday Tiffany and I decided to do something different with Ava and Chloe. So we took advantage of living in Las Vegas and took them to the M&M World. Well, as you can see by their faces they were not overly thrilled with M&M World, I guess it's hard to please 2 year old's! They have a 3D show that we took them to that was only about 10-15 minutes long that they sat threw. Which again not very amused. I am thinking if we let them free out of their strollers to run around the 4 floors they would have been happier, but I am also thinking that most likely would have resulted in lots of things breaking! We tried to go to Coca Cola World afterwards but they were remodeling so we didn't get to do that but the good ol' Coca Cola bear was there, which Ava wanted to nothing to do with so she just covered her eyes!















We ended the day going back to NY NY where we got ice cream and sat at the fake NY streets where there was pretend doors that the girls loved playing at. I think this was there favorite part of the day!








































1 comment:

Joanna said...

That's so cute! How fun that you have so many fun things to do so close to you! We went to M&M world once, I loved it! And our across the street neighbors have this big giant person-sized M&M in their garage - I see it every time their garage is open - and I always think they must have gotten it there! Where else do you get a life-sized M&M?