Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Silly Dancing or Ghetto Dancing??





















My friend Tiffany and I signed our daughters up for silly dancing she found the place on the Internet and it looked good it was for moms and daughters. We were all super excited to go, Ava was waiting by the door for Chloe to come and get her this morning to go! The picture to you left is the place it was at! I hope you can catch how terrible it was! Everything around was super old and in a bad area, we were hesitate to get out of the car and go in. When we got in it got worse. The two ladies there looked us up and down and pretty much were rude to us...it goes on and on from there..it was hot, not nice people, and everything was old, and oh by the way we are snobs. So of course we left!






























When we left the ghetto dance place, we felt bad for the girls not getting to go, since their moms are snobs! So we took them to Toys R Us to run around and play! After that we all went to eat lunch at Jason's Deli which is one of my favorite places to go, I take all my friends that visit me from CA there, its the best!






There is a Gap across the street from Jason's Deli so of course we headed over there after lunch. When we got there everything was 25% off including the clearance section, so we got the girls the same shorts and tank tops! Next time we do an outing together we will dress them alike! Well it was a funny and adventurous day for us!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

That's so funny. I think I would have left too! Scary place.

Joanna said...

Oh and I love Jason's Deli too - I always suggest it and Robby always says, "Again???" because I am always asking to go there. Yum!