Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming/ Tantrums!




So today we went to my friend Tiffany's house to go swimming with them....it sounded like a good idea since it's a million degrees outside and they have a pool and live super close. As from this picture this is how the day at the pool or hour or so I should say went...yep Ava crying...the little girl in the middle not.. crying is Chloe her bestfriend and the other two boys are Chloe's cousins who are also.. not crying.
Then she decided she needed to take a few moments to get out of the pool and cry some more and collect her thoughts, and after a while she thought it would be okay to get back into the pool with everyone. Yikes, don't you hate it when your kid is the bad one for the day?Then being the bad parent I am I rewarded this behavior by taking her to McDonald's with her bestfriend! And yes, this is the best picture I could get of the two of them they are not the posing kind of toddlers!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I don't think crying means she is bad. :) She's just sensitive. At least that's what I say about Kadence when she gets in those kinds of moods, which I have to say happens a lot!