Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Surprise!


This is what I got today at the front door and didn't know it was there! Grant came home and said I guess you didn't hear anyone at the door, because there is a package for you outside. Our doorbell doesn't work so if I am not downstairs I don't hear anyone knocking...anyways he made me close my eyes and then he handed it to me! Yay! This is the story of the truck rug...I found the cutest bedding at Pottery Barn kids of course that is trucks, but its so expensive of course for everything I wanted and this rug matched the bedding. I ended up finding a really adorable bedding set at Target that was trucks too, so I thought to myself I can be good and buy this cute bedding that is super cheap and buy my expensive truck rug instead. Well, I have been stalking this rug online all the time and it did end up going on sale from $250 to $169 well, this is way lower but still expensive to me so I just couldn't "pull the trigger" and actually get it, but I still stalked the rug just to make sure it didn't go lower in price. I know how sad do I sound right now, but really it's so stinking cute and its just going to make Cole's room even cuter with my truck theme! So that's my crazy story! I am so shocked my husband got this for me and I never knew! Thanks babe, I love you so much! Oh, he knows how crazy I am too!

3 comments:

Harper said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rug! It will be adorable! Hey..what's so crazy about stalking items on potterybarnkids.com? I do it all the time!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Grant. Huge brownie points for that one! The rug is awesome.

Tiffany DanDjinou said...

Props to Grant, what a good husband and Dadddy!