Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fishes and other Fun stuff!








My friend Tiffany who is mommy to Ava's best friend Chloe is off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so we are always trying to think of something to do together on one of these days. We decided to take them to the big Bass Pro Shop down the road from our house it has a huge fish tank that Ava loves! Chloe was a little nervous that the fishes would be able to get her but then she got used to the idea of it. We had some people take a picture of all four of us since we never have any of all of us, but now I know that's not a good idea at this point for me, since I look like a huge cow now that I am in my eighth month of pregnancy!



Both the girls got in the off road vehicles and pretended to drive! Scary to think this could be them when they are sixteen! Yikes! We had fun together as always.

No comments: