Monday, December 1, 2008

Untraditional Thanksgiving!

Our good friends Sheryl and Dustin came to visit us from Colorado for Thanksgiving. Instead of trying to cook dinner w/ a two year old and a 8 week old we decided it would be a lot easier to go to a buffet. We ended up going to the Plant Hollywood buffet, which is one of the better ones on the strip. 
While waiting in line Ava did a little slot playing!! She didn't win but had fun!
Here we are still killing time in line, which actually wasn't that long of a wait.
Cole wanted to get out of his car seat at dinner and try and get some turkey to eat, but instead he just had to enjoy some milk. 


Here is Sheryl trying to get Ava to eat some cotton candy, Ava thought she was crazy for eating what look to be a fluffy pillow. Sheryl showed Ava that the cotton candy disappeared in her water glass and that was very entertaining for along time. By the way I am sure Sheryl would want you to know she is 6 1/2 months pregnant in the picture, and that is why her belly looks big! :)
Ava really loved Dustin and prepared him for his future when his baby is two years old! 

4 comments:

Harper said...

So fun! LOVE your hair color! I wish that was me visiting you :)
MISS YOU!

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

How fun. And I almost bought that same outfit for Haley. Did you get it at Costco? Cute!

Joanna said...

So cute! I'm so glad they got to come! You look great! Thanks for what you said in your comment - I am glad the pictures look like I've lost my baby weight, because I sure haven't in real life! Gotta hit the gym!!! Maybe after the Christmas yummies. :)

The Lager blog said...

Awww well it looks like you guys had alot of fun! YAY, for friends in town...lol