Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Quiz

I found this on a blog and think it's fun. Lets do it together! 
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, way more fun to unwrap presents.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Love real ones, but fake is way easier!
3. When do you put up the tree? few days after thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? right after new years
5. Do you like eggnog? i like it, but not a big glass full or anything just a little and i am good! 
6. Favorite gift received as a child? for sure my Cricket doll!! haha Does any one reading this remember her? She talked and moved her head and eyes. I took her in for show and tell even!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ava! :)
9. Do You have a nativity scene? yep, a tiny one that is super cute, and ava loves to play w/it this year!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmmm, i don't know, if it was bad i probably wouldn't remember it.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story! The best I love that TBS plays it all day on Christmas Day.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October at the earliest but more like November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope, i just give stuff away
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? i only eat the dinner so i can eat desserts! 
16. Lights on the tree? are there people that don't put lights on the tree??
17. Favorite Christmas song? santa got ran over by a reindeer
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Stay home. 
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? i don't think i can..
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? we have a santa, we had an angel but she got put in the trash this year, she looked like she had seen better days! is that evil that i threw away an angel??
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas Day. 
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? crowds while shopping
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? none just random ornaments w/multi colored lights
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? honeybaked ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? i already got my big gift from grant, a coach diaper bag that is actually a carry on travel bag so its huge! i love it w/cole and ava i have a lot of stuff!  
Ok... I want to read yours... Do one on your blog and leave me a comment that you did it so I can check it out (I don' know how to do all the link stuff.)

4 comments:

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Nicely done! I noticed your Coach bag last night and wondered if it was real. Good for you! :) Those bags ROCK. They are SO roomy.

Shannon said...

I really enjoyed reading your Christmas quiz. What an adorable family you have. Your little ones are so cute.

Shannon said...

One more thing...I commented back to you on my blog comments...I actually went to HS w/ Robby. I only know Jonanna thru her blog. I absolutely love her blog!

Irene Joy said...

oooh I love these but no one will ever post them with me! I'll do mine tomorrow.