Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 WEEKS!

                                        This is what Cole does all day...
Cole had his 2 month shots yesterday, and he weighed in at 15.2 lbs. and is 10 weeks old today! 
To say the least he is a very healthy boy. We are so in love with our "little" boy and so happy to have him and I feel super blessed to have Cole and Ava and that they are healthy and doing wonderful. 

* side note~ I tried to upload a video of Cole in his bouncer, and for the life of me I can't get it to upload! It's driving me nuts, anyone else have this issue on their blogger account?? Ugh!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Sweet...Wow he is a big boy! He's so cute and I'm so glad you are loving life with him! :)

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

How darn cute. When I uploaded my video it just took a REALLY long time, but it eventually worked. Good luck!

Harper said...

So cute! You know how much I love "big" little boys! :) My video took like 8 minutes to upload. You just have to let it go.

Irene Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irene Joy said...

The chunkier the better! Your "little" guy is soooo cute! I bet you can't stop kissing those cheeks huh?