Monday, December 1, 2008

Fun with Friends

On Friday we all braved the crowds and went to one of the outlet malls. It was pretty crazy busy this is the only picture I got, it was way too crazy to remember to take anymore that day. I did get my Christmas present early at Coach, so of course it was worth going!
On Saturday the guys stayed home with the kids and Sheryl and I went to lunch and to get pedicures. It was great getting to spend some girl time alone! Later that evening the guys went out to Sushi since neither Sheryl or I don't enjoy raw fish! 


On Sunday we all went back to the strip and ate at the Treasure Island buffet. Here is Ava enjoying her pizza!
                                                 Sheryl and I and the kids at the buffet.
  The boys at the buffet and Cole looking down wishing he could eat some food!
After eating we went over to the Bellagio and took some Christmas pictures next to the displays. I think I can show you this picture since I don't think Dustin and Sheryl will use it as their Christmas picture since Ava had to be in it! 


Here is one of the many we took, we will have to keep trying to find a good one for our picture!


After the Bellagio we headed over to Caesar's to FAO Schwartz for Ava to look and play but as you can see the guys had some fun of their own there too! 


Sheryl posing with a large giraffe that was $450! I don't know why they didn't buy it for Ava?


                                              Ava and her daddy played on the big piano.
And Cole enjoyed the FAO from his stroller cruising around! Thank you Dustin and Sheryl for coming out to hang out with us at Thanksgiving time! We had a great time with both of you! 

3 comments:

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

You are brave (or crazy) to go all those places with two kids. I feel like a homebody reading your blog. When my kids were babies I made everyone come here; we never went anywhere. It just seems like so much work. And to take the kids where crowds are like after Thanksgiving shopping. WOW! Brave woman. I need to go to Bellagio. I haven't been since the fall presentation.

Denise said...

Oh my goodness, Sheryl looks so cute prego! I hope that I get to see you both at Christmas. I'm so glad that you guys had fun in Vegas.

Name: Josh and Amy said...

I think you should use that the photo of the 4 of you (with Ava screaming) for your Christmas pic. It's cute & funny :-)