Monday, December 22, 2008

Lot of Lights!

Last night we met our friends Jen and BJ at Ethel M. Ethel is a chocolate factory in Vegas and they also have a pretty big cactus garden outside. Every year they put tons and tons of Christmas lights out in the garden. 
Here we are in our "forced" group photo that I insisted we do, both Jen and BJ complained! 
Here is Ava so not wanting to sit still! She was having so much fun running wild with Haley and Cameron on the walk ways they all ran around screaming! 
Santa was missing that night I guess he was making toys. We did get to sit in his chair.
For the life of me I didn't couldn't get a good picture of the 3 kids together this is the best I got, and I took a lot! Look how cute Haley is smiling away for the picture! 
Ava didn't know if this candy cane was real so she went ahead and licked it, yes licked it... if she gets some weird mouth infection I guess we will know why!
Cole was actually awake for the whole experience he wanted to see the lights I guess. I think we will have to do a few more Christmas things before Thursday since Ava had so much fun.

3 comments:

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Cute pics. I'm glad some of the group shots I took of you guys worked out. It was fun - thanks for hanging out with us.

Joanna said...

So cute! I love the new header pic! I'm so proud of you for getting everyone all bundled up and getting out! You're a superstar.

Irene Joy said...

I love all these pics! They are so bright and happy! Where by the way did you get Ava's CUTE hat? I want one for Sky...

Oh and thanks for your kind words about Chandler. The advice you gave to avoid the internet was the best thing any one could have said. ;)