Monday, December 15, 2008

Birthday Date Night!

Yesterday was Grant's birthday! We got to go on a real date night with out the baby and toddler! 
We ate dinner at Macaroni Grill and ate uninterrupted a whole meal even dessert! We even had lots of conversation, who knew people could actually talk and eat dinner!? 
After our super yummy dinner we headed to the strip. We got tickets to the cirque show Mystere. It was such an amazing and entertaining show! Okay a little mush on the blog (sorry). Grant, I just want to tell you that I am so happy to be sharing this life with you, I feel like every year it is just getting better, five years ago it was a little rough in our marriage, and I feel like we are growing together and getting closer as time passes. Thank you for all you do for myself, Ava and Cole thank you for all your hard work you do for our family and that I am able to stay home and take care of our children. I know I don't say it enough either but I love you and thank you for being a wonderful husband! I had a great night with you on your birthday and look forward to all the other birthdays and events that are to come in our life together.


* Side note I have been trying to finish this blog all day now, the kids are having one of those days! Oh well, I still wouldn't trade it for anything! 







Off the subject, it has been SNOWING all day here in Vegas!! I love it, its been amazing! Real snow too my car at least has a 1/2 in on it!

3 comments:

Irene Joy said...

oh, so fun. date nights are so rare when you have kids. All of a sudden you realize, whoa did we actually just finish a conversation without being interrupted or speaking at an above normal volume just to get heard over toddler/baby screaming/playing. We have yet to find a sitter.

I heard cirque is amazing. I want to go see it one day so badly...

Oh an is your husband hawaiian? just curious, we are hopefully moving there in 2 years so I like to talk to people who have lived or are from there.

Harper said...

So fun! What's a date night? Ha!

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Hip Hip Hooray for date night. Love those! Enough of the sap, though, K? (Just joking!) :)