Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Mornings


                           We try every morning to go for a walk since the weather is so great right now.
                  When we are walking, Ava says "take picture" so I guess we are going to have lots of pictures of us taking walks, not to exciting! 
                When we get home we watch cartoons, while mommy can get some chores done.
                                          Even Cole enjoys watching a few cartoons! Well, this is Grant's last week off, and at least we are in a normal routine as far as mornings go,  Grant sleeps in the mornings and it's just me and the babies, hopefully I will be okay when he goes back, we will see! 

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Good for you for taking walks every morning! I need to do that too. Now that I have a double stroller I have no excuse! The diaper bag is a cheap one from babies r us - $19.99 - it looks just like my super-expensive fleurville bag and works just as well! I bought two styles at that price - I love it!