Thursday, October 23, 2008

Only at a Vegas Park...

                               We all went to the park a few nights ago by our house, since the weather is wonderful here right now, and Grant spotted a celebrity of sorts...
                     He spotted Penn of Penn and Teller, sort of a celebrity right?
              And no I don't have a picture of him, Grant asked me if I wanted one, but to tell the truth I would only want one for the sake of the blog. And since I have heard they are sort of strange people I didn't want him to say something weird or rude to me if I asked. All in all, he was pretty "normal" with his two kids and wife, I mean besides the fact he is super tall with long Howard Stern ish hair and his kid is named Moxy Crimefighter, like I said "normal", I mean I do live in Vegas this is normal right? Well, as you can see Cole was not impressed and neither Ava so maybe he isn't a real celebrity, now if I saw Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie they might be impressed...maybe!

No comments: