Monday, October 6, 2008

He's Here...





























Cole Grant Ono arrived on Thursday October 2nd at 7:29 p.m. weighing in at a big 8lbs 1.2 oz. and 20 in. long. Everything went as good as it could go going threw labor but we are both healthy and happy. Right now Cole is pretty much in the eat, sleep and poop mode. His big sister Ava is very indifferent to him at the moment she talks about him but won't make the move to kiss him yet I am sure it will take some time. Hopefully, more awake pictures of Cole to come. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers with us last Thursday. By the way I am super swollen in the picture I was given more bags of water than most combined with the pitocin!! Yikes! 

5 comments:

Joanna said...

He's so cute!!! Congratulations! I have been waiting to see his pics up here! I am so glad everything went well and I hope you are having such a smooth transition. Ava will love him! He's adorable.

Anonymous said...

He is super cute. Congrats! Ava will learn to be a great big sister when she figures out she can control him! Ha. Congrats to you guys.

Harper said...

You look great! Not super swollen!! Congrats! He's a super cutie!

Anonymous said...

Yea! Glad to hear everything went smoothly! Welcome to the world Cole!

Sam and Bria said...

Sarah, he is sooo cute. Congratulations! And I must say that you really shouldn't look that good in the hospital after just having a baby. I am sooo jealous.