Saturday, October 11, 2008

Auntie Sara


Today we got a package on our doorstep from Auntie Sara. Cole was super excited to get a personalized burp cloth with his name on it! We also got 3 super cute outfits to where, we are so excited to get them washed and and ready to wear. Thank you so much Auntie it is so fun to get something in the mail. We miss our Auntie sooooooo much it is always the worst part of living in Las Vegas we miss our friends and miss our Sara tons!  Well, as you can see Cole was overcome with excitement that he went ahead and passed out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for packages. They are so fun. Sarah, you look so great. You must be getting some sleep! Good for you! Can't wait to see him again.

Harper said...

Oh my god...you look awesome! Isn't that burp cloth adoable? I feel in love with the website...it's moonbeambaby.com. He is sooo cute! I miss you guys so much too! I actually feel really special that you blogged me :0 Lots of love from Fresno,
Auntie Sara and Cousin Trevor!

Joanna said...

So cute! You do look great! I hope you are adjusting and getting a little bit of rest!