Thursday, August 28, 2008

YIKES!!

 Okay today was my two week appointment at the doctor's office, and well this picture says it all, yes I gained 4lbs. in the past two weeks! Yikes! So story of this box of donuts is a short one, Grant went to the store last night for some stuff and asked if I wanted anything and of course I said I wanted these donuts, well he came back at 730pm and now it's not quite 4pm and all but one is gone out of eight! When the nurse weighed me she was being nice and said it looks like your stomach popped out more, I wish this was the case but I told her it was my bottom that popped out more! So, Cole needs to get here fast before I gain too much more weight! My other yikes to this post is that I may be having Cole in 4 weeks!! She is most likely going to induce me, which doesn't bother me at all, I am already not sleeping, so Cole should just be here and me not be sleeping, right? In four weeks I will be at 39 weeks so he will be done baking by then. Now I am getting nervous for the birth but at least I have done it before! Oh, and if you are reading this post and are a person who has only gained 20-20lbs. in pregnancy~ we are not friends! J/K, sort of! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooove chocolate donuts! Good for you. You are pregnant. You deserve whatever food you want.

Harper said...

Yum....Seriously do not feel bad....when a pregnant girl is cravin' a donut...she needs to eat a donut, or three! I gained double what your "supposed" to gain! woo hoo!

Joanna said...

i think you told me once...if you can't eat what you want when you're pregnant, when can you? don't worry about it. feed that baby and work it off later!