Friday, August 22, 2008

Daddy played hooky...


Okay, my title to this post is a little deceptive. I admit I asked Grant if he could come home early, I told him I wasn't feeling good because I didn't sleep good which is all very true, but I also was having some pregnancy hormone moments, Grant left today for the weekend and I thought it would be nice for us to see him a little before he left in the morning. So when he came home he thought we was just going to hang out with Ava while I napped but thats not what happened..we instead went to lunch at BJ's. I mean I gotta go get a pizookie once while I am pregnant right? So we ate lunch and did a couple errands. Went home and Ava took a nap and then I finally took one too, right after my pedicure! It was a great unplanned day together, and we got to hang out with daddy before he left. Tonight my friend Denise is coming in from Fresno for my baby shower tomorrow, it should be a fun girls weekend with out the husbands!   

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Mmmm I love BJ's! Glad you got some time with your hubby! I love family days. I hope you have a great time this weekend at your shower! And I did get your card, thank you so much!!!

Harper said...

I'm so sorry i couldn't make the shower. I'm sure it was great! AndI love a piezookie...pregnant or not!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I didn't think Grant looked very sick when he left. I guess I'll have a talk with him about when you can and cannot use sick time.