Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our First Laptop!

Okay so my husband got it into his head that he really wanted a mac computer, don't ask me why...but he has been reading up on them and doing lots of investigating on them! He is so funny whenever he buys something "big" he wants to know about it, which is the smart thing to do. Me on the other hand I just buy, which isn't so smart! So we went to the apple store yesterday and bought our new toy! We are having lots of fun with it so far. I am sure we will be fighting over the laptop now in the evenings when we are both home! Good thing we still have a PC! If anyone has a mac let me know, do you like it what cool things do you do on your mac?

4 comments:

GONO13 said...

Thanks a lot. Now Alisia will have to have one. Don't tell me how great it is...

Joanna said...

That is my same computer! I love it. It's so easy to use. I don't know how to do any cool things but Robby does. He picked it out a year or so ago for me, and now he has his own mac too. He's a bit obsessed. Those crazy mac people... :)

Anonymous said...

You know I have one! I like it but it takes some getting used to. You should sign up for "Mac School" because they can really show you guys some cool stuff.

Harper said...

You'll have to let me know if you like it...we can't decide what kind our next computer should be!