Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby Shower For Cole!


Last Saturday was my baby shower for Cole! It was at my friend Tiffany's house, her, my mom and Jen all helped out with the details. It turned out great, it was small and intimate. All the ladies that were there are all apart of my mom's group, except for my friend Denise who came in from CA to come to the shower! Thanks Denise!!  We ate yummy food and and I opened gifts and we had some cake and good chit chat! My request was not to play a lot of games, I am so not a game person at wedding showers or baby showers, its not my thing! Thank you mom, Tiffany and Jen for putting together a great afternoon shower it was a great time! I would put up more pictures but the blogger is not letting me!  After the shower my parents kept Ava for the night and Denise and I went to see a girly movie Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and then went to dinner. The next day before she left we went to lunch at Jason's Deli and did a little shopping. It was a great girls weekend that I know I needed before Cole gets here I am sure that won't be happening for along time again! Thank you Denise for coming, it meant a lot! 

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Fun! It looks like you have such a great support group there, and I'm so glad Denise was able to be there! How was the movie? I really want to find some girls to go see it with!

Anonymous said...

Have you noticed our feet in the pic? From Tiff D to the left we have them kinda crossed like ballerinas and then from you to the right they are all normal. How funny!