Friday, August 15, 2008

Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger!!







On Wednesday, Tiffany and Chloe and Ava and I decided to try out a new restaurant close to our houses, called "Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger". It was really a cute restaurant inside it was like a 50's diner. There thing is you make your own cheeseburger or chicken sandwich and add whatever you want from a long list of toppings, but the best part is they have a super long list of milkshake choices that you can create your own shake! The girls kids meals were pretty cute too, their chicken fingers came in a 50's car. Overall, it was a cute place and a good one to bring kids too, but I think it was a little expensive for lunch, but I am sure we would go back for the shakes alone! By the way I have to say this, sorry my hair is looking so trashy it has been needing to get some of my naturally blond color put in, don't worry today is the day for that!

Okay so after our big lunch, we had to do a little shopping to walk some of it off! We headed to Kohl's and Target, and if you live in Las Vegas all you have to do is park your car and walk from the parking lot to the stores struggling with your two year old, and you have just burned at least 200 calories in sweat alone! Anyways, I had to post this picture of the girls in the shopping baskets at Target, Chloe looks so cute and funny, her hair is all crazy, she just took out her headband Tiffany had on her. Sorry, Tiffany hope your not upset for me posting a picture of your child with crazy hair!

2 comments:

Harper said...

WEELLLL...what kind of milkshake did you get? Was it as good as that place you and I used to go? Fat Paulies with the mint chocolate shakes?

Anonymous said...

Chloe looks cute no matter what her hair looks like! And there is nothing to apologize for in your hair. You look amazing for being 8 mos pregnant! I'm lovin your blogs as usual!