Thursday, January 1, 2009

Old Friends and an Ono Christmas

We left Vegas Friday morning and headed to Fresno for a short weekend trip. The actual car ride there was quite eventful... Ava got car sick and so on, I was wishing we hadn't left home but it turned out to be a good weekend but a jam packed one. Next time I think we need to stay a little longer. On Saturday we went to my oldest and best friend Sara's house we have actually been friends for 22 years now! wow! Above is her little boy Trevor who is 8 months old. I bought Trevor and Cole matching outfits, they are some cute boys!
Trying to get a good picture of the 3 of them was quite difficult! Good thing they are all so good looking! 
Trevor kept on touching/hitting Cole it was pretty funny, he really loved Cole it was adorable. I had a great time hanging out with the two of them, it is always hard to visit and then have to leave I just miss my friend so much! Next time Sara, we will make sure we can hang out all weekend or for a few days! 
After our visit with Sara we went back to Grandpa and Grandma Jane's house for the Ono Christmas. Ava got even more great presents!
She also got to play with some of her cousins that were there Kalea and Kalani, they were all so cute together.
                                               Grant got to play too!
Grandma Jane was happy too, she got to hold Cole all weekend and feed him. She was so great to us this weekend or I should say great to me! She helped me so much with the kids. On Sunday I went to my friends baby shower and she watched Ava all day! Thank you so much Grandma Jane I appreciate that VERY much! 

3 comments:

Harper said...

I sooo miss you! Especially looking at the pictures! So cute where Trevor is knocking Cole out! :0 Sorry...my kid doesn't know his own strength. Can't wait til this spring when hopefully you can stay a little longer. Maybe Grandma Di can watch the kids and we can go do something together. MIss you! Doesn't the 22 year thing make us feel old! OMG!

Harper said...

Oh...and email me a picture of the 3 of them together. I didn't get one on my camera.

Irene Joy said...

The pic of Trevor hitting Cole is so funny. I bet Cole is thinking "Just you wait buddy, one day I'll figure out how to work these arms and get you back!" Looks like a fun (busy) Christmas you had.

I'm also so glad we are blogger friends now too! :) One day when we go to Vegas again, we'll be sure to make a date! ;)