Monday, January 12, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today it was 65' outside and beautiful, so I thought I should take Ava to the park down the street from us. 
I lugged around Cole in his car seat carrier and followed my muchkin around the park. It sure wasn't an easy task, but very worth it.
She has always loved the swings, she will swing forever if you let her! 

I have to say Cole was very good, he enjoyed watching his sister and all the other kids. The only way I could get Ava to get off the swings without having a complete breakdown was to ask her if she wanted to go to McDonald's! It worked she was right off the swing when I said that! 
One thing about Ava is that she doesn't eat very good, but she loves chicken nuggets and fries, and at this point if that's what she will eat so be it! 
I am glad I ventured out of the house to the playground it was well worth it! Hopefully when Cole gets a little bigger it will get a little easier, right now it's a little overwhelming but I surely wouldn't trade it for anything! 
And this is Cole at McDonald's, he never knew we went, I guess the park did him in!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Fun! As much as I love the snow, I do miss Pretty Park Days! I'm proud of you for getting out - it is a lot of work but it's good for everyone! :)

Irene Joy said...

Rubbing it in again Sarah! :)

Looks so like a blast and it DOES get easier and so much more fun. Especially when they can play together.

I'm so tired of winter. :/ I want to play too!

Oh and I give my kids McDonalds all the time. :) Just sayin. Ethan's 5 months old and has already sucked on a french fry. :)

Harper said...

"umm, umm, umm...I'm lovin' it!"

Did you sing it like the comercial?

I think I can smell the fries right now!

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

How fun to get out. Parks this time of year ROCK. The weather is so perfect.

And I agree about food. Whatever they will eat that's not candy or full of sugar is ok in my book. Getting toddlers to eat is such a chore!