Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fresno Fun Blog # 3

One day I got to meet up with my dear friend Laura from High School. We got together and had lunch at Red Robin it was a crazy time because of my little ones and she left hers with her mom, so we had to meet up again so I could see her newest addition.
Her son Tyler and Ava got along pretty good they pretty much played together the whole time.
Ava made her self right at home in Tyler's room and his house! 
Laura's newest little bundle Jonas! He was super precious!!
Another entertaining thing Ava and Tyler did was look out the door and watch the dog, which they did for quite a while! 
 It was great to see my old friend and have our kids hang out, next time Cole and Jonas might actually be able to play too! 

1 comment:

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

My mom never let me wear stripes with another pattern. I am so jealous of Ava. Lucky girl.