Friday, April 24, 2009

Fresno Fun Blog # 2

The Monday after Easter we met up with my old friend Bria who I have been friends with sense Junior High. She moved to Texas  several years ago and has recently moved back to CA and is only 2 hours away from Fresno. We met at her mom's house in Fresno to hang out for the day.
Her mom had all kinds of fun stuff for the kids. Here is Ella and Ava playing dress up. 
Cole was happy to watch the girls play. 
After hanging out with Bria and all the kids we went to her sister Genae's house who I am also friends with. It was a great and entertaining time, sense the 3 of us all have 2 kids, so that made 6 of them running around!
They have an awesome backyard that was quite entertaining. 
From left to right is Jace, Korbin, and Bryson, apparently having a all boys meeting. 
Bryson Genae's oldest up in his play house.
Down below was Ava chatting him up. These two hit it off pretty well... there might be something there in the future! 
Inside proved to be quite entertaining as well with all the toys. It was great to see my old friends and have all our kids hang out and play! 

3 comments:

Harper said...

So crazy how we're all grown up now......I can't believe all of you guys have 2 kids each! NUTS! I've lovin' your new blogs! How many Fresno Fun blogs will there be?? SO exciting! Maybe you can move back to Fresno, and then you'd have a "Fresno Fun" life!I miss you!

KT said...

Awww, I am totally jealous of all the fun you had in Fresno! I would love to see everyone and hang out with ya'll! :)

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

That backyard looks amazing!