Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fresno Fun Blog #1

Of all the mornings Cole chose to sleep in when we were trying to get out early for our drive to Fresno.
Ava playing with her animals during the drive! 
The next day we went to my best friend Sara's son's birthday party, he was turing the big one years old! All the people that surrounded him and a whole cake to himself was just too much to take! But he did get a couple of handfuls of cake before his little melt down! 
The birthday boy and his mommy! 
Ava was loving Trevor's backyard she spent most of the time running around at the party! 
Having some lunch with her new friend Landon.
Cole also met a new friend little Hayden who is only 2 weeks younger... I am thinking there is a future with these two! 
We spent the weekend we got there at our good friends house. Ava was in love with Jenna who is a big second grader, Ava followed her around the whole weekend! 
The night before Easter Ava got to color eggs with Jenna. 
Easter morning we were headed off to Selma to go to meet Grandma Jane for Easter Sunday church and if your wondering where Grant is.. he was playing golf for Easter with Grandpa Ono! 

3 comments:

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Looks like fun. I love all of Ava's clothes. And I love the look on Cole's face when he's looking at his future girlfriend. So cute! Oh, and he looked so cute sleeping in his crib with his butt in the air. I miss those days...but they are coming back to me soon! :)

Irene Joy said...

I love all the pictures!! And I agree Cole's little booty in the air is too cute! Looks like you guys had fun!

Harper said...

Love the picts and blog! I've been stalking your blog all week waiting for you to post the Fresno trip! :) The crying pict. of Trevor is so cute! I LOVE that you guys got to be here for his party! Miss you already!