Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Parents 35th Anniversary!

Monday we all went out to dinner at Red Lobster to celebrate my parents 35 years of marriage!

As you can see with a 3 year old and a 5 month old it's a wild and crazy time! Don't worry they celebrated on Saturday by themselves! 

Ava colored a on a big poster and decorated it with stickers for my parents and we also put together a photo frame of pictures of Ava and Cole and of course made a cake! I am thankful for the example of commitment they have shown to me! Happy 35 parents! We all love you!

3 comments:

Denise said...

OMG, Cole has gotten so much bigger since the last time I saw him...maybe it's just because he is awake! ;)

Denise said...

Oh, and please tell your parents "Congrats" for me! They look great too, what a milstone!

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Congrats to the parentals! Looks like you guys had fun. Ava looks SO happy!