Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday Party Bouncing!

Last weekend we went to Haley's 4th Birthday Party! 
Haley is obviously the one with the Birthday Crown! Haley is turned 4 and her brother Cameron just turned 5 a few months ago, he had a bounce house with a slide for his birthday party and Haley got the same for her day. 
Ava loved every minute of the bounce house, climbing in the big house..
and going in again..
and coming out on the slide!
Poor Cole could only watch his sister have all the fun! Soon enough we will have two little ones to worry about! Thanks for inviting us Haley we had a great time!

3 comments:

Irene Joy said...

Bouncy castle is such a great idea! I hear when you rent them you get them for like a weekend. I put that sucker in my living room! All day baby sitter! ;) Your kiddies are total cuties. :)

Irene Joy said...

*** I WOULD put that**** typing with the baby slamming the key board is kinda distracting. ;)

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Thanks so much for coming even though my kids plot against poor Ava. :( And HUGE thanks for posting a pic of Ava in front of a clean family room. That doesn't happen very often; I'm glad it got documented! :)