Thursday, February 12, 2009

yummy cupcakes!

Today we made some cupcakes for a little Valentines Party play group we are having at our house.... I let Ava lick the batter, she really enjoyed that!
Oh and don't worry these cupcakes do not have any egg in them. I wouldn't let Ava eat raw egg! 
Cole was wondering when he will be able to lick the batter? Soon enough my big guy! 
He said forget it then I am going to sleep! And yes that is what he told me... I stay home all day with a now 3 yr old and a 4 month old so yes they talk to me even the baby! :)

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Wow, hi supermom! You are amazing, making cupcakes from scratch! I'm so impressed. Hope you had lots of fun! :)

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Can't wait to taste them tomorrow! Yummmmm!

The Lager blog said...

They sure did look good! Thanks for hosting the party. It was a nice turn out...it was perfect!

Harper said...

OHHHHH... I wish we lived closer to eachother so Trev and I could've enjoyed a cupcake! I LOVE cupcakes! Were they confetti?

Irene Joy said...

oh yummy. And seriously from scratch? You are supermom.