Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ava's 3rd Birthday Party!

                                                         Big 3 year old Birthday girl!
Last Saturday we had a Ava's 3rd birthday party! It was her first "real" party we did for her. The other two have been only little family birthdays. 
Her birthday theme was animals, this is her favorite thing lately. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the cake before I cut it, and the only reason I remembered was because Grant asked me if I took one! Opps!
Same goes for the display, her is the table a mess! 
We had such a great little party for her, there were about 10 kids there! 
                                                   Pizza time!
Ava going crazy running around!

There were only a few dads that came, here are my dad and Grant and Steve having some guy chit chat.
These boys didn't want anyone to know they attended a girls birthday party! 

5 comments:

Irene Joy said...

Aw so cute! Why didn't I get an invite? ;) Looks like so much fun! 3 is a good age!

Joanna said...

SO cute! Happy birthday Ava! BTW whose house was it at? I LOVE those kitchen cabinets...they are beautiful!

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Cute pics. I love the one of Brendan and Cameron hiding. Thanks for inviting us. It was fun.

The Lager blog said...

Awww sucks that we had to miss it. Even if Ava was sick, TOTALLY forgot the bil was in town..YIKES, anyways it all worked out perfect. Glad you guys has a ton of fun...next time! :0)

Denise said...

It looks like you had so much fun!