Thursday, November 20, 2008

No Sleep!!

Okay so seriously, Cole does not sleep for more than two hours at a time and sometimes less! I have even started putting some rice cereal in his bottles thinking that the breast milk was just not enough for him, but no such luck so far but I will keep on trying. Am I the only one who has or has had a seven week old who is this bad at sleeping? Any suggestions would be great if you have any! Help! And did I also mention he is hungry all the time?? Yikes! Good thing he is super cute it does help! :)
This post was supposed to be just about me not sleeping but Ava wanted to be in it too! And I did have her dad leave work early today so I could go to bed, but that won't happen again since he really can't take time off, but I was just done today and needed some sleep!

3 comments:

Harper said...

Read my email about sleeping babies :0 Sara

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Ooh, no sleep SUCKS! Have you tried letting him sleep on your chest? I used to do that with my kids when I was just too exhausted to do anything. I was worried that I would spoil them but it didn't seem to matter. I wouldn't do it often enough to spoil them I guess. But it just seemed like I could get them to sleep in my arms but then as soon as I would lay them down they would wake up. I hope that helps a bit! And remember - YOU must rest when they are both sleeping. Don't worry about the dishes or laundry; you have to rest or you'll lose your mind!

Joanna said...

Wow. You must be exhausted! I will pray for sleep for you. I am seriously a different person when I don't get sleep. I can't believe he's seven weeks already!