Monday, November 10, 2008

Evenings at our House

This is what the Ono house looks like after bath time, Ava has her animals or "babies" in which we call them up and down the stairs along with every blanket she owns mind you lots of them are missing in this picture. 
Here she is putting her "babies" in Cole's bouncer..
Now on too the dancing portion of the night or being a frog which she hops around and ribbits. 
Here is Cole sleeping in his boppy or falling out of it..
And on another note I officially started my weight watchers diet, I guess since Cole will be six weeks old this Thursday it is time for me to start taking off the baby weight.. I figured if I blogged this I would be even more accountable to lose the weight!

3 comments:

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

How funny. Does she put them on the stairs and then take them to bed? How silly! :) Good job on WW. I need to start again too - I think I'll grab a bowl of ice cream and think about starting! Ha!

Joanna said...

So cute! I am learning to live in the disaster that is my house. :)
I got Cole's card in the mail - it is so so cute! You are amazing for getting those out! I had the best of intentions but didn't quite make it! :)

The Lager blog said...

LOL that is funny, it looks like my house lately! lol...SO, I'm with Jen...I will have a nice big bowl of neopolitain ice cream...lol! yummy yummy :0)