Friday, November 7, 2008

Bad Week


This week started off bad and pretty much stayed that way. The bad started off Monday morning when I was getting ready to leave to go get Cole his shots. During that time I got the whole flashing/blindness in my eye which means a wonderful migraine headache was headed my way! Time to cancel the plans and have "the grandma" come help out. As you can see she doesn't mind when she "has" to come help out. 

My migraine didn't actually go away until Wednesday, and then I was able to get Cole his shots. Not fun, but not too bad. I did find out he weighs a BIG 12 lbs.!! The nurse said he is in the 90th percentile for his weight! He is our little chubster! 
The next day on Thursday I had to take Ava to the lab to get blood work done for allergy testing. That was not fun either, I felt so bad for her. I had planned on getting her french fries afterwards since she was so sad but the nurse gave her a lollipop which completely helped her feel better.

And finally today on Friday we went for a walk, we are hopefully back to our usual selves, oh did I mention I am getting a cold too and now Grant is getting it, oh joy, so fun! 

2 comments:

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Wow, sounds like a crummy week for sure. I hope you and Grant don't get sick. I'm just getting over my thing. Thankfully it didn't last too long. And God Bless lollipops! :)

Anonymous said...

Just got your cute pic of Cole! Thanks so much! He is an adorable little chunkers! My boy was a chunker too! Love it!