Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Toothless Weekend...

It took some convincing but Grant let me take a picture of him, only if he could make a super funny face. The story of his tooth missing is too long to blog about. The main part of the story is he is in the process of getting a dental implant, he went to the dentist on Friday and they pulled his tooth and stitched him up, they were supposed to have his temporary tooth ready but they messed up the order for it, so he has to go the whole weekend with a missing front tooth. It's been pretty funny to see him like this when he laughs, it's not something you can get used to!! We have been house bound pretty much all weekend, for a few reasons, obvious one he is missing his front tooth second one is he is not feeling good and keeping on the drugs. We did go to the grocery store for a few things he could eat this morning, but that's about it.   I told him I am for sure going to have to keep Cole inside until Monday I would hate to go into labor with a husband with out a tooth!! Thank goodness it's just a few more hours until Monday morning!

3 comments:

Harper said...

Oh my god!! That's hilarious! Did you guys move out of your trailer this weekend too? Did you hit up the store for some cigarettes to go with your pregnant belly? Maybe he should be wearing a wife beater in the picture too!!

Anonymous said...

I love it. He made a great face! And I love Harper's comment referencing the trailer park! Nicely said.

Joanna said...

Oh, no, I still eat lots of mac n cheese! It didn't make the list because Robby likes it too, so I make it for all 3 of us all the time! Funny that you remembered!
And I laughed at this post! That's hilarious!