Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ready For Cole..



I now have an official date of when Cole will be here!! I am scheduled to go into the hospital at 7:30 a.m. this Thursday. I am super excited, to have at least a date of when he will be here. Now he could always show up earlier since this isn't a c-section but just an induction, I am always saying everyday now I think today is the day, so many thing have been happening that make me think this is it, so who knows when he will come but it won't be later than this Thursday! Hooray! We are as ready as we can be for a newborn. Luckily Grant will be able to take off two weeks when Cole is born, this will help so much since this time we have a two year old to take care of too.  Here are a couple pictures of Cole's room all done, since I don't have super camera skills this is as good as it gets into a glimpse of his room. 

1 comment:

Harper said...

Oh my god!! I LOVE his room...it could be a picture in pottery barn! Can't wait to meet him!