Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A December Thanksgiving Blog~

My mom getting some last minute food preps in order~
Grandpa Darrell and Ava~
Grant pondering the deals on Black Friday~ ( and oh boy did I get a few great deals!)
Grandpa and the babes playing~
Play Time and Posing~

My cute little big man~

Eating, well you could call it "eating" more like only eating jello~
Daddy and Ava~
My mom digging in to her yummy food~

We tried HARD to get a cute family pic, as you can see it didn't work out so well.
Love how we are all in our own different worlds!
The "best" pic and as you can see totally not that great. I love how Ava's dress in up!
My parents with the babes
Cole running around wild at Bellagio~
Watching the water show outside
Us loving the show~
This year for Thanksgiving we stayed in Vegas. Our usual tradition is going back to Selma where Grant's parents are. This year Grant was in a wedding the next weekend after Thanksgiving. So we didn't want to do the drive 2 weekends in a row with 2 CRAZY kids!
We had a nice meal together at my parents house and then went to Bellagio to see the Thanksgiving/Fall Display at the Atrium. And afterwards we went outside to see the water show. It was a total "Vegas" style Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

I love Cole's big man lumberjack outfit. I also love his smile in the fountain watching picture.

Grant has such a silly face in one of the fountain pics too.

Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving Vegas style.

KT said...

I think Thanksgiving in Vegas would be awesome........and warm!! Looks like a nice day!! :)

Harper said...

So cute! I love seeing all the pictures. Ava's giraffe dress is darling and cole is looks so old already...adorable! It was great seeing you while you were here.

And the wacky wax was purchased at the place i get trevor's hair cut...cool cuts 4 kids....:)