Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve Night and a breakdown~

One quick picture? I think not.
Second attempt for a picture an even bigger failure~
Please, let me go to bed!
Okay big boy you can go to bed now.
So as you can see Cole had been "done" with the day. I thought we could take some cute pictures of the kids opening a present on Christmas Eve night.. I though wrong. To say Cole wanted to go bed bad would be an under statement. Cole went to bed and Ava opened a present and all was right with the world!

5 comments:

KT said...

Your kids are so cute Sarah! :)

Name: Josh and Amy said...

I'll bet Ava liked a little solo-child action while she opened her gift? One of my girlfriends loves when people post photos of their children crying ... I think it's great because it's so "real life". And Cole's a cutie even when he's crying :-)
We were at my parents house in the Baker/Trevor photo. But I'll relay your compliment to my mom - she'll love to here it.

Harper said...

cute picts! LOVE THE JAMMIES! and i also love ava's haircut!

Harper said...

oh...and my aunt sue has like the cutest decorated house ever! :)

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

I love love love crying kid pictures. One day Cole will look back and be like "What the heck? I didn't want to stay up and open a gift? Am I nuts?" He is so dang cute. And Ava - oh goodness - too cute for words. She looks SO excited to finally be 'getting' Christmas this year. How fun!