Friday, October 30, 2009

A Quick Fresno Weekend~

Trevor and Ava snacking away~

Play Time~
Sara and Trevor~
Taking a wagon ride~
Little Quinten's baptism~
Below is Denise and Sheryl. Such great friends for 12 years now~!
We packed up the family truckster and headed to Fresno for a quick weekend. We all made it in one piece! Traveling in the car for more than an hour with our kids is not so much fun. We had a really great weekend tho. Our friends who live in Colorado were in town for their baby's baptism so we got to see them and even had a double date with no kids with them! I also got to spend the day with my BFF Sara and her little one Trevor. It was a great time as always. Whenever I go to visit her I go always leave missing her more! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Ono for giving us a evening with out kids and helping us out!

2 comments:

Harper said...

Iknow...i sooo miss you when you leave! THose are cute picts of ava and trevor!:) I LOVE the new shirt too! good purchase

Carrie said...

You drove 14 hours in a car with two kids for a quick trip???

You're a better woman than I am. I'd rather suck some toes!!!