Wednesday, October 7, 2009

First Haircut for a First Birthday!









Amazingly to my surprise Cole did great getting his first haircut! He only tried to grab her comb or scissors twice. The place and the lady who did it was fabulous. He also got the cutest certificate with his picture and his hair for the baby book. I was going to try and get Ava's first haircut too, yes she is 3 1/2 and never gotten her haircut. There has never been a need since it's super curly but now it needs to be evened out. Anyways as you can see with her facial expression it wasn't going to happen that day! Cole looks even more handsome. And yes it was his first birthday too! Happy Birthday little big boy, I unbelievably love you and am so blessed to have you!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my word! So cute!!!

Irene Joy said...

hehe Ava's like "Don't you come near me with those scissors!" what a look. :)

Happy birthday Cole!! Doesn't that first year just fly by?! He's so handsome. I just want to say I absolutly love reading your blog. It always makes me smile and you always show the simple pleasures in life. It's so nice a refreshing. :)

Harper said...

so cute!! was it cool cuts 4 kids? LOVE THAT PLACE....besides the fact that a baby haircut costs as much as my own haircut :)

KT said...

Oh, he's so cute! Happy Birthday! I love getting my sons haircut, he always looks so nice when it's done.

I love Ava's face in that pic. Hilarious! You are so lucky her hair is so curly. It's adorable.

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Happy birthday to Cole! Sara, thanks for your comment re: Vbac ... I really appreciate the input. I think I'm going to make a pros & cons list to try and weigh this out. And your experience is definitely going on the Cons list, ouchie!