Monday, May 18, 2009

HELL~dorado Days!

Saturday we headed out to the Helldorado Days in downtown Las Vegas. It was advertised as a big deal everywhere we figured we would take the kids to the carnival part. Helldorado is a rodeo and the carnival is a small part of it. Well it was a SUPER tiny carnival, but Ava didn't notice she was only interested in the merry go round seeing as her and her daddy went on it 3 times! 
The rest of the time was spent enjoying and sharing a cherry slushy! 

Give me more daddy!
Good stuff!
And the last bite!
Grant and I would say it was one of those adventures we have taken that we wouldn't do again. I am sure if you asked Ava she would say it was a great time! I mean does it get any better than going on a Merry Go Round 3 times and then having a slushy?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like the kiddos had loads of fun! But if the work and fun are not equaled in your eyes...I get it!!!

Joanna said...

Um....you look AMAZING!!!