Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A few things I LOVE about the central coast~

Okay so I had to include my fireplace about things I am loving here. Seriously people. Its gas therefore easy to turn on and just so cosy! Oh and I also love those 2 people sitting on the fireplace!
Montana De Oro in SLO! Awesome, beautiful, peaceful!

Doc Burnstein's ice cream parlor. They are also have story time on Tuesdays. Not a good picture but its an adorable old fashion ice cream parlor!
Living 2 miles from the beach. Need I say more?
This really cute park in Shell- I mean dinosaur eggs that you can play in. ANd it looks over the ocean! What's not to love? There are many more things I love here but this post would be too long!

1 comment:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Sorry to double comment on this post, but I forgot to add that I LOVE your caption for the picture on my post! But I have bad news for the "randomly selected-post contest": my husband just posted about 5 captions ... I think he's angling for a coffee date with me ;-)