Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cole's 2nd Birthday

Throwing a MAJOR fit because his birthday cake had a car on it that he wanted and I wanted a picture of him with the cake.. the picture didn't happen.
The cake that stressed out Cole.



So I haven't blogged in about 3 months! Yikes! It is one of my new year's resolutions to be a more active blogger but I am thinking I should start before January. Going to start at Cole's 2nd birthday. He turned 2 October 2nd and we just had both sets of grandparents come to our place to celebrate. Turned out to be a good idea because well to say the least Cole was pretty "stressed" out about the whole birthday thing. As you can see from above. It did end up being a nice time with family at least.

1 comment:

KT said...

Yay! Glad your back blogging! :)

**KT

(That's hilarious that his cake stressed him out! Poor boy!)