Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa~

I know you are completely jealous of our professional looking cake... for a small fee we could come to your home and make one for you! ;)

Down below is a pic of a converter box we bought for him but the dang thing didn't work and they still have no tv! Boo! Instead he ended up getting some shirts.
Phew! It's been a while since I have blogged! I am ready to do a little catch up. I will blame it on the fact that we sold our home and moved down the street to a apartment/condo place. Anyways, we celebrated Grandpa Darrell's birthday the other day. We ate at a buffet (of course!) And came back to our place and had a professional looking cake Ava and I made! Happy Birthday Grandpa! We love you!

3 comments:

Sam and Bria said...

I love the cake! Great to see you blogging. I need to get back on it also. :)

Harper said...

Love the cake! I'll be expecting a new business venture by you...a cake making business!

KT said...

That cake is amazing! :)

Since we moved, our converter boxes don't work either and we can not get TV at all because of a few mountains blocking our reception. So we are out of luck. But we don't mind too much . . . we just watch the shows we like online. Works for us!