Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why?

My dear friend Denise and her fabulous baby shower!


They both feel asleep on the way back home! Amazing!
My husband did a great job of getting us all home safely even though he had a sick boy and wife in the car.
Below our cheesy posing with the sign after the show!
Why oh why did I decide to leave the house for Fresno? It started with Ava getting sick but on the mend of getting better with her antibiotics. I had a feeling inside Cole was next. Boy I should have listened to my instinct on that one. We had plans to go for a really good friend's baby shower I wanted to attend that weekend and Grant had some stuff to take care of. We left on Wednesday and by Thursday late afternoon Cole had croup. Thankfully my wonderful doctors office called in an RX to the pharmacy. But of course he didn't sleep at all thru the night the rest of the trip. And then of course he got me sick. Oh well, next time I will listen to my self more.. but there was a few nice times of seeing some dear friends. It was a great time celebrating at the baby shower my friends first baby to be. Got to see my best friend for at least an hour. And got to hang out with an old friend the first day we were there (before the sickness).

We made it home to shower and change and we were off to see Le Reve! My friends husbands works for the show and he got us 2 free tickets! It was so amazing and totally worth going even though I felt terrible! We are so lucky they thought of us for the tickets!

3 comments:

Harper said...

why oh why do they only get sick when you have plans? right? glad everyone is on the mend now. at least we got 1 hour of hanging out...next time it'll be a whole damn day!! :) miss you already!

Carrie said...

Ah...sorry the kiddos got sick and got YOU sick. That's no fun! I hope you had fun in Fresno...next time, come over and I'll bake some cookies just for you to decorate. I'd love to hang out with you face to face!

Denise looks amazing!

laura said...

I'm glad we got to see you!!