Monday, February 8, 2010

A little cake and a little Chuckie












Smile! Or not.


Her new apron and chef hat for all our cooking we have been doing! I promise she loved it but the girl hardly smiles for the camera!
This year I was WAY undecided what or what not to do for Ava's 4th Birthday, given the recent set of events that has happened. A week before I sent out some invites for a party, well given my late notice I only had one for sure coming, long story short I canceled the "friend party". Grants parents were coming in that weekend and my parents would be here so we opted for a family bday party at Chuckie and then back to out house for cake and presents. Again last minute Ava's friend Makenna was able to come with her parents. All worked out so great and having at least one friend for Ava to play with was awesome. I think when your kids are this young you can get away with this kinds of "planning" or lack there of. My little princess will be 4 years old on Tuesday. Time has passed by so quickly! I honestly remember her birth like yesterday! I love you with all my heart Ava and thank God for giving you to me everyday!

3 comments:

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Aww...so cute. Happy Birthday, Ava. Wish we could have celebrated with you. My older two would have loved to come play. Maybe next year - I hope you're still here! :)

I can't believe she's 4 (and mine are almost 5 and 6.) Eek!

Harper said...

happy bday today miss ava! i wish i lived closer and could've celebrated with you guys and chuckie!

Carrie said...

It looks like fun!